[/caption] Welcome Delegates & Guests, The entire country has long awaited your decision on choosing a city for The 2012 Democratic National Convention and on February 1, 2011 you chose Charlotte, NC. Thank you! *Charlotte is a city marked by its southern charm, warm hospitality, and an “up by the bootstraps” mentality that has propelled the city forward as one of the fastest-growing in the South. Vibrant, diverse, and full of opportunity, the Queen City is home to innovative, hardworking folks with big hearts and open minds. Charlotte was named for King George III of England’s wife Queen Charlotte thus the nickname of the Queen City. We have taken the nickname of the Queen City with pride and for that reason each of the buildings in Uptown Charlotte boasts their own unique crown.
- Eliminate all headaches by being your single point of contact for your event
- Ensure securing your special event venue for your chosen date(s) and time(s).
- Provide elegant catering services at affordable prices
- Arrange and manage courteous and professional on-site event staff
- Coordinate all of the transportation and logistics required to get your guests to and from the venue
- Brighten the venue with decor that fits your chosen theme or event
- Time every aspect of the event so that it is kept on schedule
- Handle all cleanup and housekeeping items
- Supply you with a wealth of experience (26 years) of hosting and managing over 1200 social, corporate and political events.